Saturday 18 September 2010

Week One

Well, here we go again (I am sure someone could make a song something like that !).


Some of the gang are here, so I'll be ok, and a lot of new people.


At least we are using blogger, NOT **** iWeb !!!!!!!


Seriously, I think I will be going for the 7512-03 Diploma in Photography and Photo Imaging with the following modules:


  • 205  -  Photo Imaging Equipment and Materials
  • 310  -  Photo Image Output
  • 212  -  Working to a Photo Imaging Project Brief


in addition to the modules that I covered during the last courses.


  • 211 - Photo Image Presentation
  • 306 - Studio Photography
  • 307 - Location Photography


The first module looks like covering the camera and equipment that I am using.  So I will make a start with that one first.



No comments:

Post a Comment