Tuesday 5 July 2011

Waddington 2011

After two busy weekends, I am now trying to work with the images and get some uploaded.

Slightly out of order, I will start with Waddington 2011.

Well, I  did not get to go last year, so this year I pulled out all the stops !  The weather was good, and yes a little tanned (ok burnt), but it was worth it !

Below is a very small selection of the photographs that I took at this year’s air show:

 

IMGP1200

Waiting

 

IMGP1376

Dropping in

 

Memphis Belle - IMGP2087

The Belle !

(aka Sally  B)

 

Red Arrows - IMGP2248

The Red Arrows

 

Red Arrows - IMGP2272

Break !

 

IMGP2277

Which left ? . . . . yours or mine ?

 

Thunderbirds - IMGP1792

The Thunderbirds (no strings attached)

 

Thunderbirds - IMGP1834

Shadow Flight

 

IMGP2352

The Spirit of Great Britain

 

Team Viper - IMGP2420

The Hunters

 

Tornado - IMGP1523-WIP

Tornado

 

IMGP2667

F16 Falcon

Ok, that’s one blog down, just another three more before I catch up !

1 comment:

  1. Well done mate,some really nice images, love the shadow flight shame a about the split cloud. I know how hard it is to capture images like this but think your photog has moved up another notch to excellent

    ReplyDelete