Saturday 9 October 2010

First area of photography

Having covered a range of areas on previous modules; Air Displays, Landscapes, Portraits and Product photography, for this course I want to cover two different areas.

One area that I want to look at is Macro photography, but not where it is involving spiders, because I feel that I want to look at plants and flowers more, and because sometimes I feel that this area has been covered very extensively, and no I don't intend to cover wild mushrooms !

I have discussed this option with Steve, together with a second option of Architecture, where I can look at the old and the new designs, especially where I have strong opinions of some of the local architecture !

Therefore I am calling this project "Micro and the Mighty". 


No comments:

Post a Comment